To ensure proper staffing, your Catering or Event Manager will notify the Hilton Austin's Director of Banquets of any coat check needs you may have seven days prior to your event.
A 48-hour room hold will be placed on the following rooms for the day of the event and the day following the event. These rooms will be blocked at the same time as the ballroom being used:
- Governor's Ballroom - Meeting Room 404
- Austin Grand Ballroom - Meeting Room 602
- Office/work area - Space other than Meeting Rooms 404 and 602
Our staffing guidelines are as follows:
- Group size of 1 to 200 - 1 attendant
- Group size of 201 to 400 - 2 attendants
- Group size of 401 to 600 - 3 attendants
- Group size of 601 or larger - 4 attendants
Our Security department will be notified in advance of the function's end time so that an officer may be stationed at the coat check location for the first hour of the event conclusion.
The room set will consist of a check-in/out table across from the room’s doorway and act as a barrier for security purposes. A two-part, numbered claim ticket system will be used with one portion going to the guest and the other remaining with the garment. In addition, a Hold Harmless Disclaimer will be placed on an easel at the coat check table and printed on the two-part, numbered claim ticket.